#4: X-mas Day Air Travel

airplaneairplane2Well, It is always interesting to travel on Christmas day.  I was ecstatic when the flight took off on time……But…but…..the Darn connection…it always is so tricky.  We are stuck for 4 hours in Charlotte.  We ate, and walked and checked websites etc. etc. Still two more hours to go.

So I started processing a couple of pictures I took on the plane of the stewardess.  Here’s to making lemonade!!!

Merry Christmas to all.

This entry was posted in People, Travel.

7 Comments

1. Pixelle 2008 December 26, 2009 at 4:35 am #

Wow! Usha, It is splendid.

#1- I like the “dutch” angle (as Flo would say, I think) .Love the post processing and color results in both pictures. Really wonderful.

Now as Christmas is over. I wish you for the year to come Joyce and Happiness. And Peace for all of us, men and women­.

2. Paul December 26, 2009 at 1:54 pm #

How politically incorrect of you, Usha. It’s Flight Attendant! 🙂 Where the heck were you headed on Christmas day?

3. Usha December 28, 2009 at 6:29 pm #

Thanks Micheline. I wish the new year brings you great joy and much excitement. Happy New year and thanks so much for being such a great encourager.

Paul, thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a great Christmas. Was stuck in Charlotte and thought of you.

4. Ted Byrne December 30, 2009 at 10:23 pm #

We’re so close to a new decade Usha… I look forward to your showing it to us in ways that will be unimaginable… Until you do. Thanks and happy new year,

Ted

5. Usha December 31, 2009 at 1:05 pm #

Ted,
    May your New Year bring you much wonder-filled experiences. Looking forward to seeing you post more, “edit others’ images more..wink” and enjoying your artistry and craftsmanship.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Usha

6. April January 1, 2010 at 6:09 pm #

How absolutely brilliant to use a tilt when capturing the first image! It feels exactly like the plane turning, with the wonder of how the flight attendant and beverages manage to stay upright. 🙂

And what a great anchor is the arc of the exit sign.

Love the colors and processing in both, and the passenger wearing a Santa hat makes me smile.

P.S. For the first time, this year I was able to fly to my family destination over the holidays *without* having to connect! What a treat that was…

Happy New Year, Usha! I’m looking forward to following what you share with us throughout.

7. Usha January 5, 2010 at 7:41 pm #

April, I really liked your comment about the tilt feeling like the plane turning. I had not visualized that but it makes sense. I too love the Santa hat on the passenger. I was so hoping for a direct flight. I really don;t like connecting flights and stay away from them as much as I can.